Deal Completed: Spurs complete the signing of Argentine star

Deal Completed: Spurs complete the signing of Argentine star

Spurs fans may have been starting to worry as the deadline edged closer and there was no official announcement about Giovani Lo Celso completing his move. Fear not, as the deal has now been completed. Spurs announced the official signing of Giovani Lo Celso on their twitter this evening. It’s time to say #HolaLoCelso! ?? @LoCelsoGiovani ??#THFC ?? #COYS pic.twitter.com/Dzo3u9YkG3 — Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 8, 2019 The midfielder joins from Spanish club Real Betis and The Guardian reported last night that a fee of around £55m had been agreed….

Read More

Two crucial factors Real Madrid are relying on to land superstar signing next summer

Two crucial factors Real Madrid are relying on to land superstar signing next summer

Real Madrid are reportedly planning on launching a bid to sign Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain next summer. The Spanish giants have been very active early on this time round, confirming the signings of Eder Militao, Luka Jovic, Eden Hazard and Ferland Mendy in a matter of weeks as Zinedine Zidane oversees a crucial squad overhaul. SEE MORE: Bid made: Real Madrid look to hijack Barcelona move with €130m plus player swap deal for superstar After suffering such huge disappointment last season as they ended up trophyless and well off the…

Read More

REVEALED: Liverpool had 34 centre-backs on radar before signing Van Dijk

REVEALED: Liverpool had 34 centre-backs on radar before signing Van Dijk

Liverpool had as many as 34 centre-halves under consideration a year ago before signing former Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk. The Times says the Reds had been tracking 34 different centre backs and had scouts monitoring their performances in over 15 games. That was then condensed into four ‘A grade’ targets, high quality players who fit the bill. Also on the shortlist were four ‘B grade’ defenders, who were young players likely to develop into ‘A grade’ stars. One of the candidates on the ‘A’ list is now going toe-to-toe…

Read More

Mirabelli: AC Milan spoke with Chelsea striker Morata last summer

Mirabelli: AC Milan spoke with Chelsea striker Morata last summer

Former AC Milan sports director Massimiliano Mirabelli admits they tried to sign Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata last summer. Mirabelli left Milan after the club changed hands from Yonghong Li to Elliott Management. He revealed: “The negotiations with (Gonzalo) Higuain we had started. “We had talked to Morata and (Ciro) Immobile before leaving this summer. “It is normal that this year we should have bet on a striker and concentrate our strength on this purchase.” Source link

Read More

Ex-Inter Milan chief Paolillo: Ronaldo a great signing by Juventus

Ex-Inter Milan chief Paolillo: Ronaldo a great signing by Juventus

Former Inter Milan chief Ernesto Paolillo has heaped praise on Juventus over their deal for Cristiano Ronaldo. Inter meet Ronaldo’s Juve tomorrow night. Paolillo told TMW: “He changes the result by himself, plus he adds to other champions like (Paulo) Dybala and (Mario) Mandzukic, it was a great buy. “He’s known all over the world, it was a very good marketing move, now also for the Serie A matches. “The negative note is that spending so much for the Portuguese, Juventus could not reinforce the defence and the midfield. Next…

Read More

Man Utd join Arsenal interest for Galatasaray defender Ozan Kabak

Man Utd join Arsenal interest for Galatasaray defender Ozan Kabak

Galatasaray defender Ozan Kabak is being linked with Manchester United. The Sun says United are keeping tabs on Galatasaray starlet Kabak – with Jose Mourinho desperate to bolster his defence. The 18-year-old has had an impressive season with the Turkish giants, and has been watched by United scouts. It is understood Gala are looking for around £20m for the youngster, who has also been looked at by Arsenal. But there are rumours of a £7m buyout clause for clubs outside Turkey. He has been watched by some of Europe’s elite,…

Read More

Zenit midfielder Claudio Marchisio stands by decision to leave Juventus

Zenit midfielder Claudio Marchisio stands by decision to leave Juventus

Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Claudio Marchisio has no regrets over his decision to leave Juventus this season. Marchisio left Juve with the Serie A season having kicked off. “It was a very intense period, everything was done in a short time,” Marchisio told Sky Italia. “I always used my head though and tried to make the right decision, I wanted to find a new team to play more, so we made this decision with no regrets, because life goes on. There’s still a big desire to keep winning. “I’d already…

Read More

Inter Milan president Zhang: Better than second?

Inter Milan president Zhang: Better than second?

Inter Milan president Steven Zhang believes they’re capable of a second place finish this season. The Nerazzurri are currently 11 points behind league leaders Juventus. “I’m always confident,” Zhang told Sky Italia. “We’re ready, we need to improve and play better this season than last season to win: that’s our objective. “We have to be confident and think positively. Juve are very strong, and it’s frustrating that at the end of the season they always win. “Realistically I hope Inter will finish at least second, but if I have to…

Read More

Mum expects Brescia midfielder Tonali to remain in Italy

Mum expects Brescia midfielder Tonali to remain in Italy

The mother of Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali expects him to remain in Italy. AC Milan and Juventus have been linked with the teen. “Sandro has always made us understand he’d prefer to stay in Italy,” Mariarosaria Crivellari told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli. “Napoli? That’s a question I can’t really answer because i don’t know what to say.” Mariarosaria added: “Was Gennaro Gattuso his idol? He’s a footballer he was really attached to as a child, I remember he admired him so much and was fascinated when he saw him on…

Read More

Marco Silva Reveals Everton Are Planning to Sign Barcelona Loanee Andre Gomes in Permanent Deal

Marco Silva Reveals Everton Are Planning to Sign Barcelona Loanee Andre Gomes in Permanent Deal

Everton manager Marco Silva has revealed that the club are very keen on making Andre Gomes’ loan move from Barcelona permanent next summer, but has acknowledged money may be a sticking point. After recovering from a hamstring injury that had kept him out of action for the Toffees in the early part of the season, Gomes has been in excellent form since being introduced into the first-team in October. The Portuguese international’s form has prompted Silva to claim the Merseyside club are looking into making ​Gomes’ stay at Goodison Park…

Read More